Buying new desks for the office isn’t as simple as it sounds! There are so many great options out there, from sit stand desks and adjustable height desks to desks in every modern and classic style you can imagine. Currently, one of the most popular desk options is a standing desk. Here are some of the benefits of this style of desk, so you can make an informed choice for your workplace.
- They’re calorie-burners: We all know that sitting at a desk for hours each day is simply not good for our waistlines or our health. Standing desks help add variety and physical exercise to the workday, and users will burn more calories at a standing desk than a traditional one.
- They improve circulation: Being more active has another benefit – your circulation improves too! Getting your blood flowing is good for your health, helping to lower risks of blood clots and improving oxygen flow through your body. This has long-term wellness benefits too, helping reduce risks of heart disease, weight gain and obesity.
- They reduce discomfort and pain: One common complaint in the workplace is back and neck pain. Standing desks actually help support a healthier posture, relieving pressure that causes pain in these areas.
- They give you greater control: At a traditional desk, your only option is to sit. To stay healthy and fresh, you’ll have to get up from your desk and move around to get that energy flowing. At a standing desk, you can also have the option of sitting, so you can change your posture, stretch out your back, and take a break – all without interrupting your day.
- They help you focus: A great workday is not just about being in the office, it’s about how much you accomplish while you’re there. Standing desks can help you improve your productivity and focus by keeping you healthy, active and pain-free in the office.
Find the Right Sit Stand Desks for Your Office – And Budget
If you want assistance in choosing the right standing desks or ergonomic desks for your office, it’s best to speak to an experienced office furniture supplier to ensure that you get a value-for-money solution.
At BE Furniture, we’re more than just a supplier of contemporary office furniture and interiors – we’re a partner who goes the extra mile to supply your company with the ideal space to help your business operate with optimal efficiency. As a full-service furniture dealer, we can supply you with a wide range of value-added and environmentally-sensitive products as well as plan and fit out your office remodel.
For more information on the sit stand desks, standing office desks and ergonomic desks we can supply as well as our other products and services, please contact us today or visit our website at https://www.befurniture.com/