Want an office reception area that catches everyone’s eye and shows just how impressive your brand really is? Here are some design insights from our contemporary office furniture team.
- Warm and welcoming design: These days, reception areas are more about welcoming clients, vendors and guests rather than intimidating them, so keep your focus on a design that’s inviting. Warm reds and browns give a cozy look, while light greens and blues feel fresh and serene. This doesn’t mean sacrificing your bold first impression for a home-like look (unless that suits your brand), so don’t be afraid to also make a style statement.
- Space: When designing your reception area, freedom of movement is very important. You don’t want your visitors to feel squashed up together, or your receptionist to struggle to take deliveries, or the room to be filled up with large and bulky pieces of furniture. When you plan out your design, measure up the different key items in the layout and make sure that there is enough traffic space to meet the needs of this very functional room.
- When it comes to seating, go with comfort and style: If your clients have to wait for any reason, they’re going to want somewhere comfortable to sit. Make sure they feel that you’re putting their comfort first with contemporary designer couches in quality fabrics or leather. Make sure the look of these items fit in with your brand and won’t date quickly.
- Amenities: On-the-house amenities are always a crowd-pleaser and are ideal for making your visitors feel welcome. A small coffee and tea bar are a must-have, but you can go further if it suits your brand and style. Reading materials (the latest magazines are always a good choice), fresh pastries, juices or other light snacks are great too.
- Engagement with your brand: Your reception area should showcase your brand, so be sure to include elements that connect your visitors with your products and services. This could be brochures, company magazines or even company videos playing on a TV.
Ensure that Your Reception Area Stands Out – Speak to Contemporary Office Furniture Specialists in NJ
Inspired by the latest contemporary office interiors and reception areas? BE Furniture is a New Jersey-located company that strives to meet all your corporate office furniture and office design needs. We can assist you with every aspect of your remodel from choosing the best modern office reception desks and furniture to office design, fitting and furniture recycling. For more information, please contact us today or visit our website at https://www.befurniture.com/