Want your office design to be a success? Consider these critical design elements, from the specialists in modern office design ideas!
- Space: This refers to how much floorspace you have to work with, dividing the space correctly to fit different functions and selecting the right size furniture.
- Form: This is about considering the practical needs of the people within the space. Chairs and furniture can’t just look great – they have to enhance the way people work, move around and use the office.
- Flow: The design of an office space depends a lot on the workflows it needs to accommodate. This means considering what departments need to be closer together or further apart, where communal areas and private areas should be, and what design makes managing a team easier.
- Color: Color affects mood, productivity, stress levels and even appetite! Contrasts can inspire energy and creativity, while neutrals create a calm and relaxed atmosphere. It should be used carefully in order to align with branding, corporate image and employee productivity.
- Light: To maximize productivity and lower operational costs, natural light should be maximized using windows and glass partition walls. Lighting should be independent for each zone, adequate for work to take place, and utilize energy-saving fixtures and controls.
- Balance: A successful design has a sense of purpose, unity and balance. This can be achieved by using the same colors and style throughout the space, of repeating a particular theme and staying consistent with your vision and branding.
Modern Office Design Ideas That Brings Productivity, Style and Branding Together
BE Furniture in New Jersey can help you create a functional and appealing workspace that supports your brand. In addition to our wide range of office furniture, including modern office chairs and contemporary executive seating, our contemporary office interiors team can also assist you with workspace design and fitment. We also offer eco-friendly recycling options for all your old office furniture and fittings. For more information on our services and products, including our range of contemporary office furniture, please contact us today or visit our website at https://www.befurniture.com/